Learn more about Dr. Robert Hunnicutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hunnicutt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunnicutt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunnicutt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hunnicutt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunnicutt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hunnicutt has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Weldon Hunnicutt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Hunnicutt practice?
- Dr. Robert Hunnicutt has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hunnicutt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.