A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hunt is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Walker Hunt MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Robert Hunt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hunt practices Psychiatry near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Smithsburg, MD.
See Hagerstown Psychiatrists.