A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hurford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hurford, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hurford, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurford graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hurford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kenneth Hurford MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Hurford practice?
- Dr. Robert Hurford has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hurford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ponte Vedra Beach, FL and Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.