The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hurst
Dr. Robert Hurst, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in West Chester, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Neuroradiology. Dr. Hurst is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital, Temple University Hospital and Crozer-Chester Medical Center. Dr. Hurst has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hurst has the following 1 specialty
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
Dr. Robert Hurst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Frank Lexa VII
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi28
Dr. Ronald Wolf
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Laurie Loevner
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi25