A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hurst is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurst
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurst Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hurst, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurst has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Hurst MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Robert Hurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hurst practices Neuroradiology near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Radiologists.