A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hurst, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurst has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hurst accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Hurst practice?
Dr. Robert Hurst practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See West Chester Neurologists and West Chester Radiologists.