Learn more about Dr. Robert Hust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hust is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hust
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hust Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hust, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hust graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hust has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Geoffrey Hust MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Hust practice?
- Dr. Robert Hust has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hust practices Cardiovascular Disease near Angleton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Angleton Cardiologists.