A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hust is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hust
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hust Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hust, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hust graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hust has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Geoffrey Hust MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Hust practice?
- Dr. Robert Hust has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hust practices Cardiovascular Disease near Angleton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Angleton Cardiologists.