inactive

Robert G Hust MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 4th, 2012
Caring doctor and staff
Dr. Hust was my dad's doctor for 25 plus years. He cared for him like he would his own father. My dad had diseased arteries which even with walking 2 miles per day still required Dr. Hust's expertise. He had his first triple bypass surgery at age 55. He continued to follow doctor's orders and have necessary procedures, such as two additional bypass surgeries, multiple stents and angioplasties. My dad lived to age 82 and his heart was not the cause of his death. Dr. Hust helped to monitor his heart and locate specialists to help us after he fractured his back which ultimately led to his death. He cared for my mom when she had a stroke while caring for my sick dad. Dr. Hust is also my cardiologist. I highly recommend him and his staff.

April 27th, 2012
Good Doctor
Dr. Hust is very easy to talk with and seems very knowledgable. I trusted him immediately and felt I was in good hands with him. I pray he never retires cause I don't want think about replacing him. His staff is very helpful and professional. If I have an emergency, he is one of the first people I want to be notified.

September 16th, 2011
Good Doc, Lousy followup, Lousy support staff
I've been having problems and my diabetes Doc was trying to reach him for over a week. Never called her back. I've been trying to get a hold of his nurse for over a week with no call back.

March 14th, 2009
Houston Top Doc in Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Hust takes care of me, my husband and my mother. He is by far the best cardiologist we have ever seen. He is conservative in his approach and a wonderful diagnostician. He treats each patient with respect and great care.If you or someone you know has heart problems, he is the doctor to see in Texas. We drive 180 miles round trip to see him.

February 28th, 2009
Dr. Hust has taken very good of me and makes me feel well cared for and not afraid of my condition.Very carrying and conscientious.

January 27th, 2009
Patient
I have been a patient since the 1980'sand I rate Dr. Hust and Staff, "top-notch."