A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Huster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Huster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Huster, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent and Adult Obesity
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huster graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Hospital
- Excelsior Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marvin Huster MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Huster practice?
- Dr. Robert Huster has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Huster practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Liberty, MO.
See Liberty Obstetricians & Gynecologists.