May 3rd, 2015

He is the best!

THANK YOU! show details THANK YOU!
by Doritt Diamond on Apr 27th, 2015

OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY. I felt cared for and treated in the most professional way possible. THANK YOU!

One of MANY left scarred by Dr Robert Hutcherson show details One of MANY left scarred by Dr Robert Hutcherson
Feb 22nd, 2015

First Butcher Hutcherson is not a trained plastic surgeon, he is an Ear Nose and Throat with an inability to do good Plastic surgery. I never asked to see pictures and I am scarred for life! I have severe scares in front of my ears and my neck, other doctors have been in shock how bad I look and have seen his bad work before. He made me feel he would make everything perfect and I have never been so disappointed in myself for taking his word. I have found I am one in MANY he has left terribly scarred. He is NOT respected as a plastic surgeon by his peers. Had to rate the low marks for waiting..he'll rush you in and talk a good game cause he's hoping no one will talk to one another and find out the truth.

by Don't let Robert Hutcherson on Bedford & Brighton SCAR you for life!!!!! on Dec 20th, 2014

Do not have this ear nose and throat doctor sweet talk you into you'll look beautiful. I am SCARED for life by this horrible so called surgeon...claims he's a plastic surgeon and I have huge scars with deep throbbing for 4 years now. He is NOT respected professionally because his stitches are horrible. Please go else where. I can't even where my hair up scared missing hair where scared are so horrible.

I will Never be the same So SCARRED show details I will Never be the same So SCARRED
Nov 9th, 2014

This Man is a ENT not trained in Plastic Surgery. I am Scarred forever. I have showed my scars to other Plastic Surgeons and they have shook their heads in disbelieve of the horrible scars as a result of the man. Never does he show pictures. Never did he tell me I would have scars down the front sides of my face in front of my ears. There are numerous BOTCHED surgeries by this man. Anyone but this man, if I can save one person from what he has done to me.

Hutcherson is a Butcher! show details Hutcherson is a Butcher!
Oct 6th, 2014

Dr Robert Hutcherson is a horrible sugeon. I never looked at picture, he kept saying you'll look beautiful. After the first botched job he apologized and said I can fix that and NOw I am in such horrible shape there is nothing I can do. All the doctors who are Doctors of Plastic Surgeon don't respect his work, one even comment that that scars don't even look like they were that of a skilled surgeon...I have the most horrible scars and I will never be the same. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS MAN CAN CONTINUE TO PRACTICE. Don't make the same mistake as me ...he is the sweetest BUTCHER in town!

Dr. Hutchersons the Best show details Dr. Hutchersons the Best
by Jackie on May 16th, 2014

My girlfriend referred me to Dr Hutcherson and I just had surgery last January 2014. He fixed my crooked nose and now I am able to breathe and I look better. I know he's the guy I it will go to for all my facial work.

Jan 10th, 2014

I am an active 52 year old woman who recently had a facelift by Dr. Hutcherson. My face looks natural and more beautiful than ever. Dr. Hutcherson spent alot of time with me, watching my face while I talked. He was so thorough, so professional and so meticulous. The stitches along the side of my face where my ear meets my face can only be described as a work of art. I healed quickly and nicely. I had a brow lift, neck and mid-face lift. His staff are amazing, caring and warm. Several of my friends have made appointments based on seeing my results. My boyfriend, who was annoyed at my having the surgery, now will tell you that I am more beautiful than before.

The best Platic Surgeon show details The best Platic Surgeon
by Eric Kleiser on Dec 5th, 2013

Dr. Hutcherson is the best plastic surgeon in Los Angeles. My mother has had three facelifts done by Dr. Hutcherson. Every surgery he performed on her was perfect. She had her neck, eyes, and face done. She looks twenty years younger, and you cannot tell that she had a facelift. Dr. Hutcherson really changed my mother's life and his medical expertise has had a visceral impact on her life. I have had laser surgery done around my eyes, and he did a flawless job diminishing lines under my eyes. In the next year, I am having my bags under my eyes done by him. Dr. Hutcherson is a highly ethical and brilliant plastic surgeon. I strongly recommend him to anyone who is planning plastic surgery. This is a doctor you can trust.

Sep 18th, 2010

I had cosmetic eye surgery (upper and lower lids) several years ago. I had terrible bags under my eyes, and my lids were sagging. Dr. Hutcherson was highly recommended by my facialist, who had also had surgery with him, and had sent patients with botched surgeries to him. She looked fantastic by the way. I was scared to death, but he met with me several times before I made my decision and was very helpful and honest about results. I was thrilled with how well the surgery went. I look much younger (at least 10 years), and have gotten so many compliments over the years about this by people who have no idea that I had surgery. The surgery has held up. I am planning for neck and chin area in the next year or so. I trust him to do a great job.

Dr. Robert Hutcherson was responsible for my botched surgery. show details Dr. Robert Hutcherson was responsible for my botched surgery.
Dec 24th, 2009

He is not primarily a plastic surgeon, he was trained as an otologist (ears, nose, throat) who has gone for the bigger bucks of plastic surgery. I discovered after my unsolvable botch from him, that no other real plastic surgeons in Beverly HIlls respects him. He's good-looking , though. Maybe he's got some golf buddies in high places. He eloped from my care to go on vacation, after he promised he wouldn't. That malfeasance would have been forgotten if I haven't had to live with the pathetic deformity caused by him. He gave me my money back after I wrote him a letter at the advice of my lawyer. I wanted to sue him, but my lawyer said it would end in more pain. Our legal system does not look kindly on elective surgery victims. I wrote a letter to the Medical Board of California, stipulating all the technical problems, and they sent me back a form letter and did nothing about my report. I have learned that nothing is ever done about incapable doctors. And that is especially true for cosmetic surgery.There are many stories like mine. I fell so sorry for all the women who suffer from this unregulated industry. We wish for the moon, and we want to keep wishing for it. My story isn't welcomed for that reason.The surgery was 7 years ago, and there hasn't been one day that I haven't suffered because of it. Stay away from Dr. Robert Hutcherson. If you don't believe me, ask to see his book when you visit. I didn't. I was so charmed by him, I didn't think it was necessary. It's hard to forgive myself for that.

Best in California! show details Best in California!
by Chase on Nov 8th, 2009

If you want to get rid of a double chin there is no better plastic surgeon in California. Dr. Hutcherson is the most experienced and the best at what he does.