Dr. Robert Hutcherson MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills, CA

December 23rd, 2016
The best Doctor in the world...

November 3rd, 2016
Amazing and Long Lasting Results
I'm a man and 18 years ago when I was 45, Dr. H. did a complete face lift and CO2 laser on me. I only wanted a younger and fresher look. It's far better to get it done before you really need it. It was a total success. After my complete recovery (2 months for all most all selling to completely resolve) I looked amazing. Nobody, except those few friends who knew what I had done, could tell. I looked at least 10 yrs. younger. The best thing though was how long it lasted. I'm now 63 and no one believes me when I tell my age. I never lie about it. Why should I? Everyone thinks I'm 45-50. I'm now gonna get it done again. It'll be my last I'm sure.

July 17th, 2016
Not trained as board certified plastic surgeon. Not a good surgeon. I have terribe unsitely scars. Find someone whos first trained as a plastic surgeon not ear nose and throat turned surgeon. Listing with St John's Robert Wesley Hutcherson, M.D. is a specialist in Otolaryngology (ENT)

May 23rd, 2016
Horrible surgeon. Have terrible scars and apparently his office often suggests a tattoo artist to repair. I have unsitely scars and this man distroyed my life. He is an ear nose and throat and other surgeons have little respect for him and his sloppy work. If you got lucky, kiss the ground. He was so nice I trusted him, he agreed it was terrible and insisted he could repair now it's so bad I could cry. Not a day passes where I don't regret my choice of Robert Hutcherson on Brighton in Beverly Hills. He is a horrible surgeon.

April 17th, 2016
Had my nose done- love it

February 27th, 2016
Dr. H creates such a natural look, people comment I must have had a great vacation. I'm going back for the 3rd time for a tuck. Love Dr. H, a real artist.

November 20th, 2015
Butcher he will scar you
Not happy at all, actually have terrible scars on my face, he never told me he would cut in front of my ears. Horribly lumpy behind my ears. This man was not trained as a plastic surgeon. He is a ears nose and throat. One cancer throat patient lead to radiation cause hanging throat, now he claims he's a plastic surgeon. He is the nicest sweet talker, but not a good surgeon. I have found many who have been scarred by him, so if You escaped disaster you're lucky. Personally I feel he should leave the business and stop scarring ruining and destroying lives. Can't ever where my hair back or up again.

September 23rd, 2015
Dr. Hutcherson is a Master at Plastic Surgery
I have been a patient of Dr. Hutcherson for about 3 years. He has performed a neck lift, lower face lift and a Blepharoplasty of the upper eye lids. He has also perfromed fat grafting. He told me I would look 15 years younger from these procedures. He was absolutely correct. My friends agree with him. The very best part of this whole thing is that it does not appear that any work has been done. Select the best when having plastic surgery.

May 8th, 2015
So glad I chose this Dr.
I had Excellent results. I'm completely satisfied and would refer Dr. Hutcherson to any one of my family members or friends. He was very professional and show me exactly what I needed. The results were better than I had imagined. I never had to wait. Dr.Hutcherson & the staff were so nice and friendly. So glad I chose him for my surgery.

May 3rd, 2015
He is the best!

April 27th, 2015
THANK YOU!
OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY. I felt cared for and treated in the most professional way possible. THANK YOU!

January 10th, 2014
I am an active 52 year old woman who recently had a facelift by Dr. Hutcherson. My face looks natural and more beautiful than ever. Dr. Hutcherson spent alot of time with me, watching my face while I talked. He was so thorough, so professional and so meticulous. The stitches along the side of my face where my ear meets my face can only be described as a work of art. I healed quickly and nicely. I had a brow lift, neck and mid-face lift. His staff are amazing, caring and warm. Several of my friends have made appointments based on seeing my results. My boyfriend, who was annoyed at my having the surgery, now will tell you that I am more beautiful than before.