Butcher he will scar you show details Butcher he will scar you
Nov 20th, 2015

Not happy at all, actually have terrible scars on my face, he never told me he would cut in front of my ears. Horribly lumpy behind my ears. This man was not trained as a plastic surgeon. He is a ears nose and throat. One cancer throat patient lead to radiation cause hanging throat, now he claims he's a plastic surgeon. He is the nicest sweet talker, but not a good surgeon. I have found many who have been scarred by him, so if You escaped disaster you're lucky. Personally I feel he should leave the business and stop scarring ruining and destroying lives. Can't ever where my hair back or up again.

Worst mistake choosing Dr hutchersoneneral! show details Worst mistake choosing Dr hutchersoneneral!
Nov 19th, 2015

Dr hutcherson scarred me for life he is and ear nose and throat NOT trained as a plastic surgeon. He took a weekend course believe me. Choosing him to do my plastic surgery was the biggest mistake of my life the worst scars possible in front of my ears. I have seen trained Bev hills surgeons that have said they have been asked by many to fix dr hutcherson's work. I have lumps under my skin that 2 doctors have said they believe he used undesolvable stitches where he should have used desolvable. He's a nightmare. Don't ruin your life run from this doctor. I feel for He's you'll look beautiful lines. Greatest bedside manor nightmare surgeon.

Dr. Hutcherson is a Master at Plastic Surgery show details Dr. Hutcherson is a Master at Plastic Surgery
by Robert Levit on Sep 23rd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Hutcherson for about 3 years. He has performed a neck lift, lower face lift and a Blepharoplasty of the upper eye lids. He has also perfromed fat grafting. He told me I would look 15 years younger from these procedures. He was absolutely correct. My friends agree with him. The very best part of this whole thing is that it does not appear that any work has been done. Select the best when having plastic surgery.

by gordie rosenberg on Jun 10th, 2015

still have youthful look

So glad I chose this Dr. show details So glad I chose this Dr.
by Kathi A. on May 8th, 2015

I had Excellent results. I'm completely satisfied and would refer Dr. Hutcherson to any one of my family members or friends. He was very professional and show me exactly what I needed. The results were better than I had imagined. I never had to wait. Dr.Hutcherson & the staff were so nice and friendly. So glad I chose him for my surgery.

May 3rd, 2015

He is the best!

THANK YOU! show details THANK YOU!
by Doritt Diamond on Apr 27th, 2015

OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY. I felt cared for and treated in the most professional way possible. THANK YOU!

Dr. Hutchersons the Best show details Dr. Hutchersons the Best
by Jackie on May 16th, 2014

My girlfriend referred me to Dr Hutcherson and I just had surgery last January 2014. He fixed my crooked nose and now I am able to breathe and I look better. I know he's the guy I it will go to for all my facial work.

Jan 10th, 2014

I am an active 52 year old woman who recently had a facelift by Dr. Hutcherson. My face looks natural and more beautiful than ever. Dr. Hutcherson spent alot of time with me, watching my face while I talked. He was so thorough, so professional and so meticulous. The stitches along the side of my face where my ear meets my face can only be described as a work of art. I healed quickly and nicely. I had a brow lift, neck and mid-face lift. His staff are amazing, caring and warm. Several of my friends have made appointments based on seeing my results. My boyfriend, who was annoyed at my having the surgery, now will tell you that I am more beautiful than before.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
The best Platic Surgeon show details The best Platic Surgeon
by Eric Kleiser on Dec 5th, 2013

Dr. Hutcherson is the best plastic surgeon in Los Angeles. My mother has had three facelifts done by Dr. Hutcherson. Every surgery he performed on her was perfect. She had her neck, eyes, and face done. She looks twenty years younger, and you cannot tell that she had a facelift. Dr. Hutcherson really changed my mother's life and his medical expertise has had a visceral impact on her life. I have had laser surgery done around my eyes, and he did a flawless job diminishing lines under my eyes. In the next year, I am having my bags under my eyes done by him. Dr. Hutcherson is a highly ethical and brilliant plastic surgeon. I strongly recommend him to anyone who is planning plastic surgery. This is a doctor you can trust.

Sep 18th, 2010

I had cosmetic eye surgery (upper and lower lids) several years ago. I had terrible bags under my eyes, and my lids were sagging. Dr. Hutcherson was highly recommended by my facialist, who had also had surgery with him, and had sent patients with botched surgeries to him. She looked fantastic by the way. I was scared to death, but he met with me several times before I made my decision and was very helpful and honest about results. I was thrilled with how well the surgery went. I look much younger (at least 10 years), and have gotten so many compliments over the years about this by people who have no idea that I had surgery. The surgery has held up. I am planning for neck and chin area in the next year or so. I trust him to do a great job.

Best in California! show details Best in California!
by Chase on Nov 8th, 2009

If you want to get rid of a double chin there is no better plastic surgeon in California. Dr. Hutcherson is the most experienced and the best at what he does.