A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hutsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hutsell is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hutsell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutsell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hutsell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Hutsell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Hutsell practice?
- Dr. Robert Hutsell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hutsell practices Anesthesiology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Humble, TX.
See Richardson Anesthesiologists.