Learn more about Dr. Robert Huxster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Huxster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huxster
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huxster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Huxster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huxster graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Huxster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- West Chester, PA
- Chester County Hosp, West Chester, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Huxster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Huxster practice?
- Dr. Robert Huxster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Huxster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Orthopedic Surgeons.