A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Huxster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Huxster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huxster
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huxster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Huxster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huxster graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Huxster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- West Chester, PA
- Chester County Hosp, West Chester, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Huxster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Huxster practice?
- Dr. Robert Huxster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Huxster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Orthopedic Surgeons.