Dr. Robert Huxster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Huxster?

May 3rd, 2017

The Last Surgeon I'd ever go to.

He Quoted," I don't know" while holding my wrist looking at my hand and wrist. Why.....Only he knows and he doesn't know.

August 31st, 2016

Broken femur

Dr. Huxter was on call in the emergency ward when I experienced my tragic event (broken femur). Given the circumstance, I was forced to accept him as my treating surgeon. Lucky me. He is one of the best. Reserved, professional, competent and empathetic.

July 27th, 2016

Needs imporvemnet in the office on timing of appointments

I like Dr. Huxtor very much but timing of appointments was a little tough

February 27th, 2016

New patient; excellent experience with Dr. Huxster; prompt and informative; my wrist pain is gone! Thank you!

November 29th, 2015

Dr. Huxster is an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He operated on my 82 year old mother's severely broken arm. After three weeks you could hardly see the incision and she recovered use of her arm very quickly thanks to his expertise.

October 20th, 2015

After waiting for an hour and a half in the waiting room I was put in the exam room for another 1/2 hour. He was the most rude indivdual I have ever encountered. His bedside manor was HORRIBLE. He wanted to do carpel tunnel surgery on me when that wasn't the issue then he suggested shots then he grabbed my arthritic thumb and applied so much pressure my eyes welled up...I am 51 years old this was unacceptable and he sensed my aggravation and proceeded to do it again harder. I yanked my hand away and stood up...he suggested another DR opinion as I seemed unhappy...YOU THINK! I hope people read this before they go to him as I wish I would have. I sought 2 more opinions to be sure and I did NOT have carpel tunnel as the report from the test showed which he disagreed with I had indeed the arthritis and ulnar nerve damage which when I suggested that he condesended me and how do I know that and it had nothing to do with my situation. I can't even go on...don't go to his so called "DR". He needs to retire! If there were 0 stars as an option that is what I would put!

December 29th, 2014

Dr Huxter and lack of beside manner!

Doctor has horrible bedside manner. I asked a question and he went off in a different direction so I thought, perhaps he did not hear me properly so I repeated the question. His reply " I will answer your same question for a second time." So rude and not comforting at all!!! IDo I didn't need to cortisone shot so badly, I would have jumped off table and left at that very moment. I also had my newborn baby (less than 2 months with me). Very bad experience.

March 19th, 2014

agree with other reviews. just awful. felt like i was bothering him. diagnosis very vague until pressed further for information, which upset him. i was there to ask about my swollen wrist which has radiating pain down my arm. i was there to hear from dr about the bone, tendons being effected....what to do and why and what does future look like. will not be back for follow up. very frustrating.

December 6th, 2013

After arriving for our appointment and waiting in the waiting room for 1hr., the in the examine room for another 45min., did I have the worst experience with a physician I have ever had. I was extremely disappointed and actually insulted when leaving an appointment for my son who was injured. Dr. Huxster actually stated to me 'there is nothing more for me to do for you/him', while my son is still in pain, can't move his leg, bare weight on his leg etc. Dr. Huxster read the results of the test and until I pushed for more information he continued to say there was NOTHING wrong with my son structurally, making us both feel like we were loosing our minds and being dishonest with him regardin my sons symptoms. Since my appointment I have made an appointment with another doctor. My pediatrician received the results from the testing my son had done, called me and asked what the plan of action was for his TORN MINISCUS (that there was nothing wrong with my son just the day before). My pediatrician read the report for the radiologist, which Dr. Huxster didn't do. Never once did a staff member explain that the doctor was running so far behind, were aggrevated when questioned. The doctor never apologized for being 1hr 45min late for my appointment. I believe that when the doctor finally came into our examine room he was at the end of his day and couldn't be bothered to brain storm other ideas of why my son was injured. His follow up was poor as he didn't read the reports sent to him and reach out to me with this report and a plan to bring my son back to his normal active athletic self. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.

June 5th, 2013

Worst experience of my life

I could not use my right hand for 4 months after his surgery. My stenosing tenosynovitis was improperly treated and he failed to diagnose my corpral tunnel which also contributed to issues. The other doctor was able to evaluate and correct quickly. Dr Huxster’s proposed solution was to cut one of the tendons in each of the two affected finders to make more room. I believe he would have left me crippled for life if I stayed with him.

July 13th, 2017