Dr. Robert Hymes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hymes?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hymes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2016

Dr Hymes is an excellent and gifted surgeon. People expect doctors to be their friend. No... he is not your friend or therapist. He is an orthopedic surgeon who is great at what he does. Thank you for all you do.

September 12th, 2016

Replacement of crushed right shoulder.

Dr Hypes replaced my crushed right shoulder. Under a normal recovery for a person my age, 70, I should never have been able to raise my hand as high as my head til the day I died (another 430 years). On my final visit I extended a 180 degree 'high five'.

October 14th, 2015

Marginal at best

Dr. Hymes is a very knowledgable doctor with an outstanding education but as a patient, I was highly unsatisfied. There was absolutely no bedside manner and I felt that he would have rather been anywhere else than helping me. When I did ask questions, he answered them very briefly and quickly dismissed it.

September 29th, 2015

Excellent Surgeon

October 28th, 2012

We met Dr. Hymes by chance bc my son suffered a comminuted spiral femur fracture and was admitted to the hospital from the ER. This was a serious injury and we were so worried about his care until we meet Dr. Hymes. After our initial meeting and esp after our follow-ups after surgery I honestly do not think we could have found a finer surgeon to help our son had we interviewed docs for a month. He answered all of our questions thoroughly and completely. His demeanor is poised and confident and his credentials are impeccable. On additional followup visits we met his office staff. They were very courteous, warm, and friendly. We also had to use the answering service for an after hours question and received a call back from Dr Hymes within the hour. Our boy is doing fantastic about six weeks post op and we couldn't be more pleased. If this is your doctor, you made the right decision, you are in good hands.

May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Hymes is truly a Godsend

My husband broke his tib/fib at the knee joint. His first surgery was a total failure when we discovered this about 5 months into recovery. We sought a second opinion for the first failed surgery and were referred to Dr. Hymes, who immediately did a total leg reconstruction. My husband's healing time was unbelievable and he was able to do partial weight bearing until eventually walking all the way within 3 months! Dr. Hymes without a doubt was a Godsend to my husband and our family. Words could never express the gratitude we feel for Dr. Hymes. Also, a special thanks to his staff as well. The warm welcome starts with the ladies at the front desk, that follows to the xrays techs, nurses and P.A.'s. The staff is amazing! Very organized, professional and caring. Thank you!

March 22nd, 2017