A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hyzy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hyzy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hyzy, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyzy graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hyzy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Henry Ford Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Curtis Hyzy BA and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Hyzy practice?
- Dr. Robert Hyzy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hyzy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Pulmonologists, and Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners.