Learn more about Dr. Robert Hyzy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hyzy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyzy
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hyzy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hyzy, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyzy graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hyzy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Henry Ford Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Curtis Hyzy BA and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Hyzy practice?
- Dr. Robert Hyzy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hyzy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Pulmonologists, and Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners.