A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Adler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Adler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from New York University.
Dr. Adler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ira Adler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Adler practice?
- Dr. Robert Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Adler practices Ophthalmology near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Ophthalmologists.