A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Blau, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blau graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Rgnl Hospitals & MC
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Blau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Blau practice?
Dr. Robert Blau practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Blau, Dr. Bobby Blau, Dr. Rob Blau, Dr. Robbie Blau