A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Blau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Blau, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blau graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Blau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ivan Blau MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Blau practice?
- Dr. Robert Blau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Blau practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Ophthalmologists.