A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Boorstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Boorstein, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boorstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boorstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boorstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boorstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert I Boorstein DO is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Boorstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Boorstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Boorstein practices Surgery near Carson City, MI.
See Carson City Surgeons.