Learn more about Dr. Robert Boorstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Boorstein, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boorstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Boorstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boorstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Boorstein practice?
Dr. Robert Boorstein practices Surgery near Ithaca, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Carson City, MI.
See Ithaca Surgeons.