A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Boorstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Boorstein, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boorstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boorstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Israel Boorstein DO is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Boorstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Boorstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Boorstein practices Surgery near Ithaca, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Carson City, MI.
See Ithaca Surgeons.