A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Faber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- POH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ira Faber DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Faber practice?
- Dr. Robert Faber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Faber practices Emergency Medicine near Tawas City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Oxford, MI.
See Tawas City Emergency Physicians.