Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Faber
Dr. Robert Faber, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tawas City, MI, with other offices in Oxford, MI and Pontiac, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Faber is affiliated with Ingham Regional Medical Center, POH Medical Center and POH Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Faber has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Robert Faber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tawas City, MI.
Dr. Kristopher Richardson
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tawas City, MI 0 mi9
Dr. R Hemby
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Tawas City, MI 0 mi23
Dr. Robert May
Tawas City, MI 0 mi16