Robert Forster MD Patient Reviews

November 11th, 2015
good response to my ails

October 20th, 2015
very confident I'm gotten the best

May 7th, 2015
I found Dr Forester exceptionally kind and professional. He order proper diagnostic test and had me back within a week. Surgery was needed and he patiently explain several times what was going to happen. He eased my mind of my fear. We did the surgery on both hands and the surgery was perfect. He specializes in hand & wrist. I would recommend Dr. Forester to anyone.

June 13th, 2013
Best in Florida
I was being treated by a Dr in Vero Beach, I got a recommendation to see Dr Forster for a second opinion before doing another surgery. I couldnt have asked for a better experience. Yes I had to drive a distance to get there but its worth it. My wait was about 20-30 mins but that was fine. He was very patient, he explained to me my diagnosis and all treatment options. When I tried to make a comment about the dr who treated me, he simple stated that all drs have their own avenues of treatment does not mean they were wrong. About a year later I am doing everything and anything with my hands functioning fully. Him and his staff were friendly and seem to work very well together. Its comforting. Again best Hand Surgeon in Florida

April 3rd, 2013
After being misdiagnosed I found Dr Forster. He knew exactly what the problem was and fixed it! Highly recommend

November 5th, 2011
It was hard to get an appointment, but I could see why when I went to see him. He is really great and by far the most qualified hand surgeon in the area. I strongly recommend him, keep trying to get an appointment, even if you have to wait, you won't regret it. I know people who have the same problem I did, and I'm the only one who is now pain free!