A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fox, Rheumatology-- Sjogren's Syndrome is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fox, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Central Nervous System Vasculitis
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fox has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert I Fox MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Fox practice?
- Dr. Robert Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fox practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Allergists.