Learn more about Dr. Robert Kersh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kersh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kersh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert I Kersh MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Kersh practice?
- Dr. Robert Kersh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kersh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Plantation Cardiologists.