A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kersh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kersh is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kersh
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kersh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kersh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kersh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert I Kersh MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Kersh practice?
- Dr. Robert Kersh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kersh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lady Lake, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.
See Lady Lake Cardiologists.