A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Michaelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Michaelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Michaelson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaelson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Michaelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Abington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Israel Michaelson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Michaelson practice?
- Dr. Robert Michaelson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Michaelson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Flourtown, PA and Newtown, PA 18940 215-366-1160, PA.
See Abington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.