Dr. Robert Milstein MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Dallas, TX

4.8

May 2nd, 2016
Very patient
Dr. Milstein is very nice and informative. He made me feel very comfortable and answered my questions without making me feel stupid.

December 9th, 2015
Great doctor :-)

November 26th, 2014
He was awesome in diagnosing my issue
I met Dr. Milstein when I was admitted to Medical City Dallas for fever and pain of unknown origin. At first he was going to send me home but then decided to keep me after I spiked a high fever. He monitored me closely and on day 3 said "we have to go in to do a diagnostic laproscopic procedure to see where you are losing blood". I was so scared and nervous but when I came out I was happy to find that he had found the source and dealt with it. This was a scary event seeings I had never been in the hospital except to have babies. I found him to be knowledgable, friendly and straight forward, which I liked. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 31st, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I think Dr Milstein is a fanastic doctor. He has always gotten me in for an appointment with in a reasonable time frame. He is very courteous. He doesnt make me feel stupid and he will answer any question I have. He also gives my husband or other family memebers information as well, and if they ask him a question he will answer it very professionally.