A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morris is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Morris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Morris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Morris practice?
- Dr. Robert Morris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Morris practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Pediatricians and Santa Monica Adolescent Specialists.