A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morris is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Morris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Morris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Morris practice?
- Dr. Robert Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Morris practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Pediatricians and Santa Monica Adolescent Specialists.