A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parks, MD, PA is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Parks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Physicians Day Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Irvin Parks MD and PA is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Parks practice?
- Dr. Robert Parks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Parks practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.