A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pfeffer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pfeffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Pfeffer practice?
Dr. Robert Pfeffer practices Neurology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Peoria, IL.
See Laguna Hills Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Pfeffer, Dr. Bobby Pfeffer, Dr. Robbie Pfeffer, Dr. Rupert Pfeffer