A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pfeffer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Pfeffer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Isa Pfeffer MD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Pfeffer practice?
- Dr. Robert Pfeffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pfeffer practices Neurology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and New York, NY.
See Laguna Hills Neurologists.