Dr. Robert Saltzman MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2012
no recommendation at all
prolonged my injury by doing nothing at all. had to go to another dr. to get my arm fixed. very bad dispositin to top it off. would not refer him to anyone

April 28th, 2012
Worst Dr. experience ever!
I was refered to Dr Saltzman by a local urgent care after injuring my knee. He sent me for an mri report and the radiology report stated that I had a complete acl tear. Dr Saltzman disagreed with the report and said it would heal on its own in 8-10 weeks. After 4 months of no progress and Dr Saltzman blaming me for using it too much I went another orthopedic dr. He agreed with the initial report and performed an axle replacement. I am 6 weeks out from surgery and my knee is as good as new. If I would have continued to see Dr Saltzman my knee would have never gotten better. Dr Saltzman is very rude and seems not to care at all. I wasted a lot if time and money going to him!

April 10th, 2012
One ne of the finest doctors I have ever had
I, being once an ICU/CC RN, have a basic dislike for "Godlike" doctors. The first time I saw Dr. Saltzman, I was highly impressed that he was able to control my independent nature. He spent a great deal of time with me setting up a "new patient" rapport. He has done several surgeries on me while allowing me to be unsedated, A baer block was used, so that I could watch. All told, I have probably been to him for about 8 different problems. When I had other surgeries in the hospital, he usually "magically" showed up just as they were putting me "under". He is an extremely caring, patient, up to date physician. The people who wrote before must have been to a completly different doctor. And his loyal and dedicated staff are a joy to deal with. Also, he is witty and has a marvelous twinkle in his eye when teasing you! I have recommended many people to him and all came away with the same opinion that I have of him. If you want a doctor that you actually LIKE to go see, use Dr. Bob Saltzman!

March 31st, 2012
NO HELP AT ALL!
Dr. Saltzman told me the injury I sustained did not need surgery and would heal on it's own. After monthes of no progress and Dr. Saltzman being very uncaring, I am going to another orthopedic Dr. for help. Dr. Saltzman has a very bad bedside manner and is in and out as quick as possible and if you question him about anything he becomes deffensive and rude. I would not recommend him to anyone. Just an overall uncaring, rude and very horrible waste of time and money for me!

February 24th, 2011
Great knowledge!
He was very friendly and helped a lot to ease my worry about my knee problem. He saved me from needing an MRI or surgery

February 1st, 2010
NO RECOMMENDATION
My experience has been several visists over four years. Very verbal abusive and got up and walked out when he was finally told this was a worker's comp case. He also prescribes non FDA approved medication for long term uses. No recommendation.

June 1st, 2017