Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internists, Surgical Specialist

United Medical Associates
2352 Ralph Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11234
718-251-0200
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
May 21st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Weiner for many years. He is professional, tentative, and always takes that time out to explain my results. I also love the new office staff they try to give appointments as soon as possible and always willing to help unlike their last medical assistant with blonde hair that would just sit in the corner by the window and watch tv all day. When you would ask her anything she always acted like you were a bother. I highly recommend Dr. Weiner!!!!!

|  Not like it used to  |  show details
by Anonomys on Jan 26th, 2013

I don't blame Dr Weiner, but indirectly he's responsible for the distastful mannerisms of his revamped front desk staff. I thought being sick was bad enough, but the curtness and lack of compassion from the onset over shined my treatment by the doctor. I wish the lady who used to sit at the first window with the pleasant smile and always welcoming greeting and the blonde who sat next to her by the window were still there because maybe I'd still be a patient patient even with the sometimes two hour wait with an appointment.

|  Dr. Weiner is very unprofessional....  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2012

I used to be a patient of this man....after falling ill with a severe case of the flu last winter, I immediately phoned the office and was informed by the staff that Dr. Weiner was not seeing anybody without an appointment and that the next available date was in 3 weeks. I was told that if I walked in, I would be turned away and that I should go to an ER if I was that sick...totally unprofessional...Furthermore, in the past, I for certain exams and when I asked to discuss my test results, he dismissed me by saying 'if there was anything to be concerned about, he'd let me know' a boorish physician if I ever saw one....a real louse..,,MD's in urgent care centers have a better bedside manner than this clown

|  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

Very pleasant personable doctor who is fine if you have the flu or a splinter. However, his staff is so rude and inattentive that I left his practice. If they only showed as much interest in the patients as they do in their lunch, procedures would improve drastically. If you need to follow up on blood test results or get referrals, best find another place.

|  used to be nice but...  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

not a fan of the new desk girl/receptionists whatever you call them rolling their eyes at me as im trying to get some help, excuse me for needing medical care sorry if i bothered you guys so early in the morning, i know the doctor isnt in i was looking for an early appointment and a tiny bit of sympathy given my situation. f u large ladies

|  No Disabled Access  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

Hopefully you're never too sick to see this Dr. because if you need a wheelchair or just can't walk up stairs you're completely out of luck. Takes hours to be seen. He's a good doctor but his staff is inept, rude, and generally a pain to work with, except his wife. Used him for years but could never recommend him at this point.

|  show details
Mar 8th, 2011

Dr. Weiner is great. He is great to have as a GP. He takes time to speak with you and doesn't rush you out of the office, which I can truly appreciate. The staff is great as well. The only downfall is the long wait. It never fails whenever I am there. But hey, I guess you can't have everything!

|  May be a good Dr., but overall experience with office, bad  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2010

I ahve been a patient of Dr. Weiner's for over 10 years. After setting up a Complete Physical, for which I had to wait 6 weeks, I was completely disappointed by the lack of courtesy and professionalism. I had an outsatnding bill for copayments adding up to about $190 for 2009. Although I have spoken to his office staff several times betwenn the time I mad the appointment and the time I came in, no one reminded me of the outstanding bill. A week before I came in for the checkup, I received a bill for about $7. Basically I looked at the bill, saw Amount Due $7, aging boxes on bottom stated 0-30 days late, $7. I placed the bill on the side thinking that "was it", I must have paid the largeer outstanding bill. Again, no one reminded me of outstanding bill even though I spoke to office at least twice prior to coming in. When I came in, I only brought my driver's license as I had not expected any payments due. Well, I was called to the window and told I had an outstanding bill and I would not be seen till I paid it. I said I only have my license, and I explained the confusion as the last bill only showed $7. The young lady called the billing office and concured that a bill for $6.48 was sent but I had an outstanding balance from 2009. I explained I have nothing on me to pay, and agin she stated I would not be seen without payment. As my blood pressure went up the Dr. came up to the front and did not step in to remedy the situation. The lady refused to admit that the bill may have confused me, and stood her ground.I got angry, explained how unprofessional the office was and vowed to find a Dr. that REALLY CARES !!! I found one, Dr. Reddy of Roackaway parkway in Brooklyn NY.