Learn more about Dr. Robert Iacono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Iacono is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Iacono, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacono graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Iacono has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Iacono MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Iacono practice?
- Dr. Robert Iacono has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Iacono practices Neurological Surgery near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Surgeons.