A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Iadevaio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Iadevaio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Iadevaio, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Iadevaio graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Iadevaio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- St Charles Hospital & Rehab Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert DR Iadevaio MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Iadevaio practice?
- Dr. Robert Iadevaio has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Iadevaio practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Pain Management Doctors.