Learn more about Dr. Robert Iaffaldano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Iaffaldano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iaffaldano
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iaffaldano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Iaffaldano, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iaffaldano graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Iaffaldano has 22 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Iaffaldano MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Iaffaldano practice?
- Dr. Robert Iaffaldano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Iaffaldano practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Blue Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Park, IL and Bolingbrook, IL.
See Blue Island Cardiologists.