A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Iaffaldano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Iaffaldano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Iaffaldano, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iaffaldano graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Iaffaldano has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Iaffaldano MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Iaffaldano practice?
- Dr. Robert Iaffaldano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Iaffaldano practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Berwyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Island, IL.
See Berwyn Cardiologists.