Learn more about Dr. Robert Iaffaldano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Iaffaldano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Iaffaldano, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iaffaldano graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Iaffaldano has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Iaffaldano MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Iaffaldano practice?
- Dr. Robert Iaffaldano has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Iaffaldano practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Blue Island, IL.
See Blue Island Cardiologists.