A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Iaffaldano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Iaffaldano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iaffaldano
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Iaffaldano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Iaffaldano, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iaffaldano graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Iaffaldano has 22 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Iaffaldano MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Iaffaldano practice?
- Dr. Robert Iaffaldano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Iaffaldano practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Blue Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mokena, IL.
See Blue Island Cardiologists.