A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ike is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ike
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ike Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ike, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ike graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ike has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Ike MD and MS is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Ike practice?
- Dr. Robert Ike has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ike practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.