A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ike is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ike, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ike graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ike has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ike MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Ike practice?
- Dr. Robert Ike has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ike practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.