Learn more about Dr. Robert Ikeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ikeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ikeman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ikeman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikeman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Ikeman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lewis Ikeman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Ikeman practice?
- Dr. Robert Ikeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ikeman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Englewood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Rheumatologists.