Learn more about Dr. Robert Ing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ing
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ing, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Male Circumcision
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ing graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Ing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Yun Kwing Ing MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Y. Ing practice?
- Dr. Robert Ing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ing practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Allergists and Murrieta Pediatricians.