A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ing, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Ing graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Ing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans