A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ing, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Male Circumcision
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ing graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Ing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Yun Kwing Ing MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Y. Ing practice?
- Dr. Robert Ing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ing practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Allergists and Murrieta Pediatricians.