A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Insley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Insley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Insley graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Insley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Chatham Medical Assoc.
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Insley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Insley practice?
Dr. Robert Insley practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Chatham, MA.
See Chatham Family Physicians, Chatham General Practitioners, Chatham Internists, and Chatham Emergency Physicians.