A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Inzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Inzer, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Inzer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Inzer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Inzer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Inzer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Inzer practice?
- Dr. Robert Inzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Inzer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.