Dr. Robert Inzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Inzer?

November 10th, 2015

horrible visit

Dr Robert Inzer I had a yearly wellness visit this doctor used a speculum inside of my rectal to exam me. I will be filling a complaint against him. He is not trustyworthy, please trust me ladies do not go to this doctor you will regret it. he doesn't care about your health nor your concerns. Word of advise, ladies please seek females OBGYN for your health, never a male OBGYN. Male doctors can not relate to how women feel inside, female OBGYN can. Dr Inzer is a horror doctor. He seem nice when he talks, but he is evil under cover.

October 31st, 2015

I loved Dr. Inzer and the staff. So nice & helpful. My sister-in-law delivered with him too. Would definitely go back to him.

October 23rd, 2015

Dr inzer did a ractal exam on me with the metal instrument he use after he did my viginal exam. I have been going to this doctor for years. Using a metal instrument in my butt is not acceptable. There is more that happened today in the doctor office. I will not be going back to him...never.

November 8th, 2011

Excellent Doctor!

Wonderful and caring doctor... He makes me feel at ease and that I can talk to him about any concerns I have.

January 3rd, 2011

Between the 2 locations that Dr. Inzer has, I would say its pretty easy to find an appointment with him. It did seem like I had to wait a while (20 mins) for my appointment, but he is well worth the wait. You never feel rushed while he is with you. He takes extra time to answer all questions very thoroughly. His bedside manner is very good. On my first visit with him, I felt very comfortable discussing any and all issues. He is very warm and caring while still staying very professional. I have moved and this location is not very convient to me any more, however I still make the hour drive to his office because he is just that good!

March 28th, 2010

Trustworthy, Caring and Delivering 3 for 3

Love Dr. Inzer. He delivered my first 2 babies and now my third. I moved across town and I still make the drive because I so appreciate him. He's extremely knowledgeable and professional. He cares about people and I know he does a ton of charity work. He delivers most all of his patients babies unlike a lot of these doctor groups where you get whoever is on call. My husband and I trust him and feel very comfortable with him.

September 5th, 2017