A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ippolito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ippolito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ippolito graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Palermo.
Dr. Ippolito has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Robert Ippolito MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Ippolito practice?
- Dr. Robert Ippolito has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ippolito practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Plastic Surgeons.