Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Incompetent show details Incompetent
Nov 29th, 2015

This guy is dangerous, stay away. He does mostly Workers Comp. he messed my hand up completely.

Decent show details Decent
Oct 14th, 2015

Dr. Ippolito is great. I always wait for more than 30 minutes though and often times my actual visit is less than 5 minutes long and he does nothing. I have not seen any actual progress on my scar over the last year and I haven't been prescribed anything or received any kind of treatment. Seems kind of pointless.

Denied OT twice after prescribing it show details Denied OT twice after prescribing it
by K Harr on Dec 12th, 2013

His medical diagnosis was right on! However, he doesn't spend enough time in the room to explain what's going on or why. After writing me a script for occupational therapy, his office denied it twice. The second time, his office said that I hadn't been compliant with follow up visits, that I'd completed OT, and that I wasn't even their patient anymore. I have no idea where they came up with that... I've made every follow up appointment they asked for.

Thank you Dr. Ippolito! show details Thank you Dr. Ippolito!
by Cindy on Apr 12th, 2013

We are eternally grateful to Dr. Ippolito. If it weren't for him, my husband probably would not have arms and legs. He saved my husband from flesh eating bacteria. He recognized what my husband had when many other surgeons did not. He was able to perform several very tricky surgeries and just about stripped my husband's leg to the bone. He did such a good job. My husband walked 7 miles yesterday for his exercise. Our family is so thankful that this man came into our lives.

Good doctor but.... show details Good doctor but....
Sep 6th, 2012

I don't understand why this doctor will give you a 8:30 appointment and leave you in the room waiting for 2 hrs. The first time I visited, it was 45 minutes. The second time I left after 1 1/2 hrs and rescheduled. I am currently an hour and 45 minutes into my wait and decided to write this review while I wait. This is rediculous!

Sep 27th, 2011

Would not trade him, He is the best.

feel very confident in dr ippolito and frank show details feel very confident in dr ippolito and frank
by sa on Mar 30th, 2011

i was shot in hand, iwas sure i was going to loose all or part of my hand. dr ippolito did a few surgeries and i have complete use of my hand minus a shorter range of motion in pinky-which i will take every time. i thank you again dr i and staff.

Margaret Glasgow show details Margaret Glasgow
by Margaret Glasgow on Nov 15th, 2010

The doctor has treated me for several years and I wouldn't trade him for the world! He is absolutely the best and has a terrific bed side manner! Thanks Doc, keep up the good work.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Aug 20th, 2010

You are a great doctor and surgeon. Wish there was more like you in this field.

hand surgeon??? show details hand surgeon???
by jack jackson on Jul 17th, 2009

a hand is extremley important and delicate..had 2 surgerys simoutaneously by him,,started 6 hrs late finished expected 2 1.2 hr ops, in 1 hr,had visitior failed to cast correctly,had kid recast it, again at ten days, bad ligature,ended up with deac hand,several surgerys at baylor to try and repair damage,,and failed to record same,,but signature on forms show deception on date of same,,i know him for what he is,,no doubt,,hes rude,calls patients by derogatory names,an grins ,,hand was bad enough to go to baylor for removal,from his work,,

12 years after surgery show details 12 years after surgery
by Sandi Dreer on Jun 10th, 2009

Dr. Ippolito repaired the nail bed of my now 18 year old daughter 12 years ago when she was in Kindergarten. He did a fabulous job on her thumb and you can not tell that it ever needed reconstructive surgery. Thanks for doing such a great job!