Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

9 Medical Pkwy
Ste 102
Dallas, TX 75234
972-919-4747
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Denied OT twice after prescribing it  |  show details
by K Harr on Dec 12th, 2013

His medical diagnosis was right on! However, he doesn't spend enough time in the room to explain what's going on or why. After writing me a script for occupational therapy, his office denied it twice. The second time, his office said that I hadn't been compliant with follow up visits, that I'd completed OT, and that I wasn't even their patient anymore. I have no idea where they came up with that... I've made every follow up appointment they asked for.

|  Thank you Dr. Ippolito!  |  show details
by Cindy on Apr 12th, 2013

We are eternally grateful to Dr. Ippolito. If it weren't for him, my husband probably would not have arms and legs. He saved my husband from flesh eating bacteria. He recognized what my husband had when many other surgeons did not. He was able to perform several very tricky surgeries and just about stripped my husband's leg to the bone. He did such a good job. My husband walked 7 miles yesterday for his exercise. Our family is so thankful that this man came into our lives.

|  Good doctor but....  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

I don't understand why this doctor will give you a 8:30 appointment and leave you in the room waiting for 2 hrs. The first time I visited, it was 45 minutes. The second time I left after 1 1/2 hrs and rescheduled. I am currently an hour and 45 minutes into my wait and decided to write this review while I wait. This is rediculous!

|  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

Would not trade him, He is the best.

|  feel very confident in dr ippolito and frank  |  show details
by sa on Mar 30th, 2011

i was shot in hand, iwas sure i was going to loose all or part of my hand. dr ippolito did a few surgeries and i have complete use of my hand minus a shorter range of motion in pinky-which i will take every time. i thank you again dr i and staff.

|  Margaret Glasgow  |  show details
by Margaret Glasgow on Nov 15th, 2010

The doctor has treated me for several years and I wouldn't trade him for the world! He is absolutely the best and has a terrific bed side manner! Thanks Doc, keep up the good work.

|  EX patient  |  show details
by jj on Sep 27th, 2010

About as sorry a imposter for dr as U will encountered, Extremely racist , prefers to call patients ol sob/ bastard ect seems to expose humor but thats very doubtful along with other degrading comments/ actions Delegated work to staff that were less than trained , MY case left me with dead arm hand after botched wrist surgery/followed by ligature over 10 days ,,, then writes healing nicley after undressing dead hand, Now 6 years still writing opinion hoping to expose his sorry bs, Covers it up in paperwork to prevent sanctions substantion by tmb

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2010

You are a great doctor and surgeon. Wish there was more like you in this field.

|  hand surgeon???  |  show details
by jack jackson on Jul 17th, 2009

a hand is extremley important and delicate..had 2 surgerys simoutaneously by him,,started 6 hrs late finished expected 2 1.2 hr ops, in 1 hr,had visitior failed to cast correctly,had kid recast it, again at ten days, bad ligature,ended up with deac hand,several surgerys at baylor to try and repair damage,,and failed to record same,,but signature on forms show deception on date of same,,i know him for what he is,,no doubt,,hes rude,calls patients by derogatory names,an grins ,,hand was bad enough to go to baylor for removal,from his work,,

|  12 years after surgery  |  show details
by Sandi Dreer on Jun 10th, 2009

Dr. Ippolito repaired the nail bed of my now 18 year old daughter 12 years ago when she was in Kindergarten. He did a fabulous job on her thumb and you can not tell that it ever needed reconstructive surgery. Thanks for doing such a great job!