Dr. Rosario Ippolito MD Patient Reviews

3.6

November 29th, 2015
Incompetent
This guy is dangerous, stay away. He does mostly Workers Comp. he messed my hand up completely.

October 14th, 2015
Decent
Dr. Ippolito is great. I always wait for more than 30 minutes though and often times my actual visit is less than 5 minutes long and he does nothing. I have not seen any actual progress on my scar over the last year and I haven't been prescribed anything or received any kind of treatment. Seems kind of pointless.

December 12th, 2013
Denied OT twice after prescribing it
His medical diagnosis was right on! However, he doesn't spend enough time in the room to explain what's going on or why. After writing me a script for occupational therapy, his office denied it twice. The second time, his office said that I hadn't been compliant with follow up visits, that I'd completed OT, and that I wasn't even their patient anymore. I have no idea where they came up with that... I've made every follow up appointment they asked for.

April 12th, 2013
Thank you Dr. Ippolito!
We are eternally grateful to Dr. Ippolito. If it weren't for him, my husband probably would not have arms and legs. He saved my husband from flesh eating bacteria. He recognized what my husband had when many other surgeons did not. He was able to perform several very tricky surgeries and just about stripped my husband's leg to the bone. He did such a good job. My husband walked 7 miles yesterday for his exercise. Our family is so thankful that this man came into our lives.

September 6th, 2012
Good doctor but....
I don't understand why this doctor will give you a 8:30 appointment and leave you in the room waiting for 2 hrs. The first time I visited, it was 45 minutes. The second time I left after 1 1/2 hrs and rescheduled. I am currently an hour and 45 minutes into my wait and decided to write this review while I wait. This is rediculous!

September 27th, 2011
Would not trade him, He is the best.

March 30th, 2011
feel very confident in dr ippolito and frank
i was shot in hand, iwas sure i was going to loose all or part of my hand. dr ippolito did a few surgeries and i have complete use of my hand minus a shorter range of motion in pinky-which i will take every time. i thank you again dr i and staff.

November 15th, 2010
Margaret Glasgow
The doctor has treated me for several years and I wouldn't trade him for the world! He is absolutely the best and has a terrific bed side manner! Thanks Doc, keep up the good work.

August 20th, 2010
Great Doctor
You are a great doctor and surgeon. Wish there was more like you in this field.

July 17th, 2009
hand surgeon???
a hand is extremley important and delicate..had 2 surgerys simoutaneously by him,,started 6 hrs late finished expected 2 1.2 hr ops, in 1 hr,had visitior failed to cast correctly,had kid recast it, again at ten days, bad ligature,ended up with deac hand,several surgerys at baylor to try and repair damage,,and failed to record same,,but signature on forms show deception on date of same,,i know him for what he is,,no doubt,,hes rude,calls patients by derogatory names,an grins ,,hand was bad enough to go to baylor for removal,from his work,,

June 10th, 2009
12 years after surgery
Dr. Ippolito repaired the nail bed of my now 18 year old daughter 12 years ago when she was in Kindergarten. He did a fabulous job on her thumb and you can not tell that it ever needed reconstructive surgery. Thanks for doing such a great job!