A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ireland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ireland
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ireland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ireland, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ireland graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Roy Ireland MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Ireland practice?
- Dr. Robert Ireland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ireland practices Psychiatry near Canyon Lake, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle River, AK.