A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ireton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ireton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ireton, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ireton graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Ireton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Pacific Urologic Consultants
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Christopher Ireton MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Ireton practice?
- Dr. Robert Ireton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ireton practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.