Learn more about Dr. Robert Isacksen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Isacksen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isacksen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Isacksen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Isacksen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Isacksen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isacksen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Isacksen MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Isacksen practice?
- Dr. Robert Isacksen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Isacksen practices Urology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI.
See Kalamazoo Urologists.