A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Israel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Israel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Israel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Warren Israel MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Israel practice?
- Dr. Robert Israel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Israel practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists.