A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Israel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Israel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Israel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- North Central Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Israel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Israel practice?
Dr. Robert Israel practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists.