Dr. Robert Israel Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Israel Jr?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Robert Israel Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2016

Dr. Robert Israel

This is the best doctor I have ever used. He takes as long as he needs to discover what is wrong, and he is not shy about using a test or prescribing something as maintenance medications. Dr. Israel is easy to speak with on everything ranging from the every day to the sensitive matters. Everyone should have such a doctor in their life.

September 3rd, 2016

What Doctors are sus

March 30th, 2016

Dr Israel has been my doctor since I moved to the DFW area which is about 11 years. I trust this man with my life mainly because he helped to save my life when I became extremely ill. He is always professional, attentive and compassionate. He cares not only about my physical well being but my home, work and mental beings as well. He remembers everything! He prayed for my daughter one time when she went to an appt with me and was not feeling well. This is an awesome man!

February 29th, 2016

GREAT DR

December 14th, 2015

Normal wait time to get an appt is over 10 min.

August 30th, 2015

Review of Dr.Israel

I have been a patient of Dr. Israel for 20+ years. He is a kind dedicated, Christian doctor who has the patient's best interest in mind at all times. He will take the time to listen to a patient and not hurry them through an appointment and address all concerns. I highly recommend him.

March 12th, 2015

I began having serious medical problems and had seen a surgeon, internist, gastroenterologist, and oncologist. None of them could give me a diagnosis. Some suggested it was "in my head". Dr. Israel told me he did not know what was wrong with me but he would not rest until he found it. He accurately diagnosed a rare form cancer, and two autoimmune diseases. Due to his diligence I am receiving the appropriate therapies. He is a kind and compassionate physician who looks at you as a whole person. To think he found cancer after two oncologist told me it was not cancer is profound. He caught it early enough to get in front of it.

July 1st, 2011

There is not enough room on here to tell you what an amazing doctor that Dr Israel is. He cared for my mother daily when she almost lost her life and is now my doctor, my boyfriends doctor, my best friends doctor and my bosses doctor and when my son gets old enough he will be his doctor as well. I trust him with my life and the lives of the people I care about most and there is not one person that I have sent to him that dosn't love him. He is the most honest, caring and accurate doctor I have ever met.

April 8th, 2011

Excellent Physician

Always caring. He's never in a rush. He takes as much time as needed to listen so that makes him more than worth the wait!!!!

November 30th, 2009

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Israel takes time and treats you as an individual, not just another number on a chart. He is a caring communicator but also direct and to the point.He is thorough in follow through and a good diagnostician.I would highly recommend him to anybody that needed an internist.

June 15th, 2009

Dr. Israel has been my PCP for 15 years. He genuinely cares about his patients and is NEVER in a rush to get me out of the door. He is the most thorough Doctor I've ever known and I highly recommend him!

December 22nd, 2016