A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ivker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ivker, DO is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivker graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ivker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ivker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Ivker practice?
Dr. Robert Ivker practices Radiation Oncology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ.
See Newark Radiologists.