Dr. Robert Alan Ivker DO is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ivker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ivker, DO is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Breast Cancer and ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivker graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ivker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ivker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Ivker practice?
Dr. Robert Ivker practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Elizabeth, NJ.
See Newark Radiologists and Newark Oncologists.