Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  BEWARE!  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

BEWARE! When I asked if they accepted Blue Cross they said yes, BUT that was a deception - They do NOT have a contract with Blue Cross and so I had to pick up the tab for what Medicare didn't pay for the procedure I had done. The surprise I got in the mail was a bill for $133!

|  fantastic doctor  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2011

I was impressed by Dr. Adair. He was sympathetic, empathetic, kind, caring and helped me with my sinus problems. He gave me relief from chronic sinus problems. He was most helpful.

|  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

EXCELLENT DOCTOR. I needed an ENT quickly after a Saturday night visit to the ER for a two-hour nosebleed. The office was able to schedule me within three hours of my call. I waited in the reception area for only a few minutes before Dr. Adair was ready for me. Everyone, from reception staff to billing staff to the nurses to the doctor himself, could not have been nicer. I was terrified and in pain, and Dr. Adair calmed me down with his sense of humor, patience, kindness and gentle touch during a painful procedure. And the procedure was considerably LESS painful than I'd been warned it would be from friends who'd seen other doctors.

|  IS AMAZING  |  show details
by MISS SMITH on Feb 25th, 2010

I LOVE DR ADAIR HE IS SO AMAZING AND HE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND STAFF AND IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR STAFF THEN YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR PATIENTS I REALLY AND I REALLY LOVE HIS NURSE MICHELLE STOOT SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU LIKE YOU ARE FAMILY I FELT SO COMFORTABLE WITH HER