Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
BEWARE! show details BEWARE!
Oct 30th, 2012

BEWARE! When I asked if they accepted Blue Cross they said yes, BUT that was a deception - They do NOT have a contract with Blue Cross and so I had to pick up the tab for what Medicare didn't pay for the procedure I had done. The surprise I got in the mail was a bill for $133!

fantastic doctor show details fantastic doctor
Oct 23rd, 2011

I was impressed by Dr. Adair. He was sympathetic, empathetic, kind, caring and helped me with my sinus problems. He gave me relief from chronic sinus problems. He was most helpful.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! show details HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Jul 18th, 2011

EXCELLENT DOCTOR. I needed an ENT quickly after a Saturday night visit to the ER for a two-hour nosebleed. The office was able to schedule me within three hours of my call. I waited in the reception area for only a few minutes before Dr. Adair was ready for me. Everyone, from reception staff to billing staff to the nurses to the doctor himself, could not have been nicer. I was terrified and in pain, and Dr. Adair calmed me down with his sense of humor, patience, kindness and gentle touch during a painful procedure. And the procedure was considerably LESS painful than I'd been warned it would be from friends who'd seen other doctors.

IS AMAZING show details IS AMAZING
by MISS SMITH on Feb 25th, 2010

I LOVE DR ADAIR HE IS SO AMAZING AND HE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND STAFF AND IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR STAFF THEN YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR PATIENTS I REALLY AND I REALLY LOVE HIS NURSE MICHELLE STOOT SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU LIKE YOU ARE FAMILY I FELT SO COMFORTABLE WITH HER