A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Allen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Allen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Allen practice?
- Dr. Robert Allen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Allen practices Family Medicine near Anthem, AZ.