A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Allen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Allen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Allen practice?
- Dr. Robert Allen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Allen practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Anthem, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.