A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Allen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jerry Allen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Allen practice?
- Dr. Robert Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Allen practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors and Mesa Geriatric Doctors.