A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Allen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Allen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jerry Allen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Allen practice?
- Dr. Robert Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Allen practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors, Mesa Family Physicians, and Mesa Geriatric Doctors.