A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Baird is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Baird, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baird has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Baird MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Baird practice?
- Dr. Robert Baird has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Baird practices Family Medicine near Millersville, PA.
See Millersville Family Physicians.