A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beck is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beck, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Beck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Beck practice?
Dr. Robert Beck practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI.
See Kalamazoo Pediatric Specialists.