A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beck is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beck, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Beck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Beck MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Beck practice?
- Dr. Robert Beck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Beck practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI.
See Kalamazoo Pediatric Specialists.