A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Belt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Belt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Belt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Belt graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Belt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Belt MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Belt practice?
- Dr. Robert Belt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Belt practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Lees Summit, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Oncologists.